I wanted to send you a note of appreciation for the absolutely terrific job you did in resurfacing the ten indoor courts of the Salt Lake Swimming and Tennis Club.
Below are the ways that you exceeded our expectations and made you one of the best vendors our club has had the privilege of working with:
- In our conversations before we signed the contract you were very helpful in explaining what was needed to be done and how you would do it.
- You were aware that we had a specific budget and you found ways to decrease the price and still make the courts look great and play properly.
- You were very specific about what you would do for the price you quoted and what the extras might be.
- You did the job during a busy time of year and the Renner staff was helpful, cooperative, and respectful of our staff and members.
- The job was done in a timely manner and you completed the job on schedule.
- You personally were available via cell phone whenever a question or issue came up.
Please feel free to have anyone interested in seeing our courts or talking about the project to visit the club and/or send me an email.
President of The Longfellow Clubs, CEO of Salt Lake Swimming and Tennis Club